All the information related to our products at your disposal:
General sales conditions
Download here Ormazabal’s General Conditions of Sale.
1.Unless otherwise specified in the contract, the delivery conditions shall be Free Carrier (FCA) at Seller’s Premises (Incoterms 2020).
2. The Buyer shall report the name of the transport agent within ten (10) days of approval of the order by the Seller. The Seller, for its part, shall inform the Buyer of the availability of the Products at its facilities, once ready for loading on the means of transport designated by the Buyer, within the delivery period.
3. If, once the Products are manufactured and ready for delivery, the delivery date is delayed or suspended for reasons not attributable to the Seller or to Force Majeure, the following consequences shall occur from the time when the products should have been delivered, without prejudice to the Buyer and Seller establishing other conditions by written agreement:
4. The Seller expressly retains the property of the Products and shall continue to do so until it has received payment in full. If the Buyer has instigated a bankruptcy proceeding or similar, it shall refrain from including the aforementioned products in its assets, and shall immediately notify the Seller of such circumstances.
5. The Buyer is under the obligation to state the existence of this retention of title where appropriate in all cases. The Buyer shall be obliged to retain the Products in its possession with due care and diligence, and shall insure the goods against any possible risk.
6. The Buyer shall therefore refrain from carrying out any act of disposal, assignment or lien, of any title, in respect of the goods, even if any sum of the supply amount is pending payment. If the Buyer proceeds with the sale of the Products, the Seller may demand payment again from the new Buyer, even if it had been incorporated in other products.