In accordance with article 10 of the law 34/2002, of 11 July, Services of the Society of Electronic Information and Commerce, the following details are provided of the company:
Corporate name: Widewall Investments, S.L.
Records: Is recorded in the Commercial Registry of Bizkaia, in volume 4196, folio 52 page BI-34562
Fiscal address: Parque Tecnológico, Edif. 104 – 48170 Zamudio (Bizkaia - Spain)
Tax identification code: CIF B95218731.
Codes of Conduct: The companies of Velatia and its employees are subject to the internal Ethical Code and Corporate Social Responsibility regulations that are available to the users together with the information relating to compliance at the following address: http://www.velatia.com/en/sustainability
All rights reserved.
The total or partial reproduction, copying, transfer, dissemination, or any other use of the contents of this web page, for whatever purpose, is expressly prohibited without prior, express permission of the OWNER.
Any type of processing, alteration or modification of the configuration of this web page and contents is also prohibited.
The users of the web page must respect its contents and configuration, in addition to the intellectual and industrial property rights that apply to it.
USE OF THE WEB PAGE
The total or partial use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the following terms. In the event that you do not agree to one of them, you are not authorised to use this web page.
Please review the Conditions of Use published in this Web Page regularly to ensure that you are aware of all the terms governing its usage.
These Conditions of Use can be modified by the OWNER at any time. Once modified, the Conditions of Use will take effect from the moment that they are submitted to this Web Page.
Information provided to any user of this Web Page is provided without warranties of any kind, either express or implied; Nor is there any guarantee whatsoever to THE OWNER that the access to this gateway is uninterrupted, that the gateway is safe or free from virus or any other harmful component, nor that the information provided in the gateway is complete, accurate and timely at any moment.
Under no circumstances shall the OWNER be responsible for any direct, indirect or consequential or punitive damage caused, resulting from or in connection with the use or the inability to use this web page or its contents.
Similarly, the OWNER shall not be responsible for any kind of manipulation or alteration made by third parties, which may cause damage to the users of this web page.
The OWNER, shall not gather other personal information than that expressly provided by the users.
Web sites of third parties that the user can access via this web page are not under the control of the OWNER. Therefore the OWNER is no way responsible, nor do they give any guarantees regarding the contents of any web site or link, regarding possible changes or updates, nor regarding the use that third parties can provide them.
The Web Site can use “cookies” to personalize web page content to benefit the user. A “cookie” is a data file stored on the hard disk of the user's computer that provides knowledge of the type of navigator or operating system used, in addition to the interests and preferences of the user.
If the user does not agree with the use by this web page of said cookies, they are informed about the non-authorisation when using this web page.
Furthermore, we inform the user that in any case their computer can be configured, in order to delete “cookies” from their hard disk or be offered a warning before saving a “cookie”.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the OWNER, informs the users of the following:
- All the information expressly provided by the user shall be included in an automated data file. This information may be used to carry out statistical research, general or otherwise; for the personalization of the services provided and for the transmission to the user of advertising, offers or products, in accordance with the characteristics obtained from the information provided.
- The user accepts the sending of information to the physical or e-mail addresses provided.
- The OWNER, is committed to ensuring the privacy of personal information and treating it with the inspections and under the supervision defined by law 15/1999 and other applicable legislation.
- The user has the right to request information and verification of the recorded information and to request, should it be necessary, the total or partial rectification of said information. Similarly, they have the right to request the cancellation of all information.
- Minors are not permitted to provide information, nor exercise the above-mentioned rights, without the consent of their parents or guardians.
- The user shall respond, in all cases, for the authenticity of the information provided by them.
SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES: ARBITRATION CLAUSE
The parties agree that all disputes or disagreements deriving from these conditions of use shall be definitively resolved before the Bilbao Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Navigation to which the administration of the arbitration and the designation of the arbiter is entrusted, in accordance with its articles and regulation.
OUR DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Data Protection Officer of Ormazabal
Global Marketing Department
Parque Científico y Tecnológico de Bizkaia
Edificio 104 – 48170 Zamudio (Spain)